Re: [OM] (OT) Traffic

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Traffic
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 22:22:52 -0600
Bob Whitmire wrote:
> That's a pretty impressive device. I think I'll point myself that way
> as well. Beats filling up this Mac Pro with hard drives and then
> trying to formulate a Raid array. <g>

I'm a follower of both TWiT and TWiP podcasts (This Week in Tech and
Photography) and everyone there swears by their Drobos.

It's not in my budget at the moment, but as soon as it is, I'm ordering
one.  The DroboShare looks pretty sweet as well - turns it into an
easily-configured NAS device (Network-Attached Storage for those of you
not quite that geeky....)

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon