Re: [OM] IMG: March 1st Snow in Mid-South

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: March 1st Snow in Mid-South
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 13:28:00 +0000
Gotcha :-)

Yes, we're being teased over here as well, although not in as dramatic
or extreme a fashion.  There was a frost last night which might spoil
some plants, but (more the point) might damage the rendering newly
applied to our new conservatory.  We had it applied because we thought
that the frost was over ... :-(

Chris