Re: [OM] (OTC) Traffic

Subject: Re: [OM] (OTC) Traffic
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 19:25:45 +0000
bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Wing Commander Barker or others from the UK are probably better equipped to
> answer, but I distinctly recall news reports during the unpleasantness down
> there that the Argentineans were exceedingly discomfited by the presence of
> Ghurka troops in their vicinity. <g> (Language Police: I suspect the use of
> discomfited here is correct in both the older and newer meanings. <wink>)
>
> --Bob Whitmire
> www.bwp33.com

Charming people, but shabbily treated (so what's new; the Moor has done
his duty, the Moor may go) by the Empire. Just as long as they're not
coming at you with the old steel banana, or have it out for show when
you're within nicking distance. Once it's out, blood must be drawn...

D.

--
I'm a Mac, but I'm happy with my PC.