Re: [OM] Which zoom lens - 40-150 or 70-300?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which zoom lens - 40-150 or 70-300?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 06:47:11 +1100
To be honest I can't remember - I don't particularly remember it
'hunting' or being particularly slow though. But I didn't use it on
an E-1 either.
At the moment I'm using a D3x with 24-70mm f2.8 and against that,
everything seems slow to AF. It is frighteningly fast and quiet, so
much so that I keep having to check that it has focussed..
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx