Re: [OM] OM16mm was - 14mm rectilinear Sigma for OM

Subject: Re: [OM] OM16mm was - 14mm rectilinear Sigma for OM
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 10:31:22 +0800
Donald, Charles, Mike and Siddiq, thanks for looking and the comment again.
I'm rescaning my old slides and updating my website with larger images
slow.......ly. The old scans were adjusted with non calibrated CRT, hope to
do better with the newer setup (still an old one in today's standard) :-)

C.H.Ling