Re: [OM] [IMG] tormenta de verano en la bahía de Maldonado [ summer stor

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] tormenta de verano en la bahía de Maldonado [ summer storm on Madonado bay ]
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 15:40:21 +0800
You are welcome, Fernando.

I have no idea how you come to this problem, I'm also using LS4000 and I
got results very close to the actual slides view under the white area of my
monitor (to sync the color temp.), may be just a little curve down the blue
and a little "s" curve to increase the contrast to compensate for the
famous flare of N*kon scanner, that's all I need for Fuji slides.

Part of your problem may be due to the use of different color management, I
NEVER use adobe RGB, sRGB is the only profile I'm interested. My color
setting in N*kon scan is: "Use N*kon Color management System" with "Use
factory default monitor profile".

Anyway, a big adjustment after scanning is not normal, I won't accept this
even
for my Epson flatbed (negative is a different story of course).

C.H.Ling