Re: [OM] (OTC) Traffic

Subject: Re: [OM] (OTC) Traffic
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 13:10:31 -0300
I recall that time, viewed from my country during those years of
political madness inside our neighbour country (not ceased already, but
changed its main route, involving 'routes' strictly speaking).
And mine was nearly as mad - but we're far less people among other
differences.
I was studying Medicine, in my last years, and we had the order to
prepare every Hospital in case we had to assist the wounded hundreds
which had sailed from the North ...

Now you can play football fair fights I guess :-)

Fernando.

(rarely paying attention to anything which is football related).