Re: [OM] IMG: March 1st Snow in Mid-South

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: March 1st Snow in Mid-South
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 12:10:48 -0500
The occupancy of the RV park here where I'm staying is probably already
1/3 or more Canadian.  No doubt there'll be many more of them here
during the next glaciation.  But they can't maintain their health care
insurance if they're out of the country for more that 5-1/2 months.  So
the next glaciation period will have a lot of Canadian political
ramifications. :-)

Chuck Norcutt