Re: [OM] Dave's E-1 calibration

Subject: Re: [OM] Dave's E-1 calibration
From: David Irisarri <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 00:27:20 +0100
Dear Donald,

Thanks for your review. Certainly I think E-1 sensor is awesome for
color calibrating. If you try to calibrate a Canon CMOS sensor it´s a
really nightmare. Although I used Colorchecker for calibrating E-1 for
Lightroom, results are much better that the built-in color rendition.
Now I am working in a twelve chart color calibration for E-1 with Lprof
free software. Hope to get a perfect camera calibration icc profile.

Regards,

Dave