Re: [OM] OM16mm was - 14mm rectilinear Sigma for OM

Subject: Re: [OM] OM16mm was - 14mm rectilinear Sigma for OM
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 08:04:12 +0800
I would say no even to black and white point. Here are two test shots and
scan, only resize.

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/FT-0001.jpg

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/FT-0002.jpg

They do not look as contrasy as the slides, usually I will do a samll "S"
curve to slightly increase the contrast. (different degrees of
adjustments were used.)

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/FT-0001a.jpg

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/FT-0002a.jpg

C.H.Ling