Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 8: Tabarca and Valencia

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 8: Tabarca and Valencia
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:10:01 -0600

> This week (i.e. last week) I take you along for some day trips with my
> visiting family from Florida. We went to Tabarca, got wet in Valencia,
> but still it is nice to have them here. There is of course the usual
> señorita as well.

It is so fascinating how we all view our own home areas and the home areas
of others. What we think of as "normal" is "special" to somebody else.  I
always appreciate your photographs as you are documenting your areas in ways
that make me want to visit, see and experience what you have.  On the flip
side, it makes me realize that my photos of Iowa are special to those of you
in other countries.

AG