Re: [OM] OM16mm was - 14mm rectilinear Sigma for OM

Subject: Re: [OM] OM16mm was - 14mm rectilinear Sigma for OM
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 18:37:47 -0300
Cc: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Amazing difference in my own experience -
In Nº1: black point was 0, 0, 0, but white did not reach 255 in either
channel (different straight lines for R, G, B.)
Nevertheless, the histogram showed no pixels at 255 in any channel.

Nº2 has lots of light (in the bluishness of the sky, etc) and looks far
more near to the Provia - from scratch.

Hey, seems I'm beginning to rebuild what I took for granted since I got
the 4000ED :-)

Fernando.