Re: [OM] 12 is enough

Subject: Re: [OM] 12 is enough
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 13:49:51 -0600
Greg,

I also use the E-510, and find it works fine for me. While I have found a
few cases where the swivel LCD would have helped me, it's not a
deal-breaker.  Have you considered finding a user or old-stock E-510 for a
backup?  They are not expensive, and would allow commonality while waiting
for a more attractive option to be announced.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA