[OM] ( E1 & E-510) Second week of autumn 2009

Subject: [OM] ( E1 & E-510) Second week of autumn 2009
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 02:37:08 +1300
Scott asked about the lens and which is E-1

Lens in all cases was the DZ 14-54. All images altered with Irfanview
(contrast, sharpening, saturation, gamma), and re-sized down to the
facebook max width of 604 pixels.

With that amount of resizing, I'd be surprised if any difference between
images will show up. Come to think of it, maybe I lie; I have envied Nathan
for the sharpness and colour of his M8 images for quite some time now.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=18519&id=1027725807&l=266a1

The E-1 images are (from the left) 1 & 2.  The remainder are E-510.
All hand-held, IS on for the 510.  All f/8. ( I finally figured out how to set
the
aperture in the 510 !!)

That beach isn't always so nice. I get some marvellous storm photos there
too.

Brian Swale.