Re: [OM] 12 is enough

Subject: Re: [OM] 12 is enough
From: <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:02:38 -0400
Cc: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
---- Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I agree, Andrew.  The age of 23 was a good year for me as well.
> Here's a shot of me at the end of an exciting circumnavigation of
> Anglesey.

Hum. I turned 23 a month after military separation from active duty. Three
years, eight months and 17 days. I don't recall my 23rd birthday. I don't
recall much of the year I was 23. There was a great deal of haze then, and a
pungent odor I do recall quite distinctly. Somewhere I have some photographs
taken with my trusty Nikon F, but I can't vouch for the focus. Things began to
clarify somewhat around age 25. For example, I recall my wedding. And even
though I surely was most addlepated in those years, apparently I chose wisely,
for I am still married to the same woman (at least I _think_ it's the same
woman. She says she is, anyway), and a more happily married man you could not
find.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com