Re: [OM] don't say please !

Subject: Re: [OM] don't say please !
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:38:41 -0700
> From: Bob Whitmire <ojuvgzver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> On Mar 8, 2009, at 9:55 AM, John Hudson wrote:
>
>> http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20090307.wpepper07/BNStory/National/home
>
> The negative experiences I've had at the border have all been on the
> U.S. side.

That all depends on what entry documents you have.

If you live in Canada, they don't treat you so well going north,
although I must say they are much more polite about it.

Going south, they're looking for drugs and terrorists.

Going north, they're looking for guns and shopping sprees. It's very
important that they get their tax on Canadians who went south for a
day of shopping.

:::: Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people
harder than a fear of sudden death. -- Adolf Hitler
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>