Re: [OM] don't say please !

Subject: Re: [OM] don't say please !
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:27:21 -0700
> From: Mike Lazzari <jngrefurq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Locally we are subject to this all the time even though we don't cross
> the border. The border patrol sets up random spot checks.

Woa, sounds like a case for Posse Comitatus. These goons should not be
operating within the US borders!

Just saw the indy film "Kill The Messenger." Scary stuff, when a
Justice Department whistle-blower can be gagged and denied access to
the court system by... the Justice Department.
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibel_Edmonds

Who's watching the watchers?

:::: Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is
the merger of state and corporate power. -- Benito Mussolini
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>