Re: [OM] Sign of Spring

Subject: Re: [OM] Sign of Spring
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:45:48 -0500
The 250 Lycoming was in a Piper Comanche from the 1960s.  Very nice airplane
for family trips, but expensive to maintain.  I always liked the 180
Lycoming, especially in the Piper Cherokee.  I felt I could get in and out
of almost any strip with that airplane.  I shot landings in a brand new 1966
model at Kissimmee, Florida when the only ones at the airport were me and
some cows grazing across the fence, before anyone ever heard of Disney
World.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA