Re: [OM] Black Pen FT bodies - real or ersatz

Subject: Re: [OM] Black Pen FT bodies - real or ersatz
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 07:59:40 -0400
Mark:
Thanks for those comments. I'm intrigued that the FT controls are
aluminium (i.e., anodized) and not steel, but I've never looked that
closely. Obviously, the best situation is when the camera can be
examined directly. Eb*y is not the best for that, of course. I suspect
we'll start seeing the same treatment for other bodies where black
versions carry a $$ premium (e.g., SP, Trip among Oly cameras).

Martin