Re: [OM] Camedia Card Reader

Subject: Re: [OM] Camedia Card Reader
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:37:57 -0400
Yep. There's no change. The machine recognizes the reader is present,
but apparently I need photos on the card to make it work. Or maybe
it's just not going to work at all. Even Studio 2 doesn't recognize
it. I've got a Lexar CF card reader attached, and whenever I put one
of my D3 CF cards in it, Nikon D3 pops up on the desktop and in the
finder, and I can do most anything I want. In fact, it's how I update
firmware. Download, transfer to card, insert in camera.

Guess I need to quietly pitch the frame, or find an XD card reader
that will work. Thanx for the help. I appreciate it.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com