Re: [OM] 12 is enough

Subject: Re: [OM] 12 is enough
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 07:45:40 +1100
Actually '10' would  be appropriate as an allusion to that movie.
Nice girl but an absolute airhead. That's why the 'lost and wistful'
look works best for her. She wasn't an easy shoot.
She has a number of 'flaws' which I had to work at overcoming - fat
thighs for instance! And a rather odd nose (see #4) which is why #7
is a good shot. Great eyes and tummy though and I always like good
high contrast eyes, a particular weakness of mine.
I was surprised how well a shiny black paper backdrop worked with a
suntan as well.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx