Re: [OM] Golden Child Kit first time outing

Subject: Re: [OM] Golden Child Kit first time outing
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:53:13 -0400
Here's a report on Canyon, Nykon, Metz and Quantum flashes which are
ranked in that order from worst to best.  For the money, the Metz is the
one to beat... that is if you're a TTL fan.
<http://www.shootsmarter.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=114&acat=14>

Dr. (manual) Flash and his friend Gitta Meter.