Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2009

Subject: Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2009
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 17:03:33 +0800
I understood that 2X is not funny & I am going to call a CV 12/5.6 if I join
M4/3 field as 24mm of equivalent 135mm format. The new 7-14/4 for M4/3 is
ideal lens to fulfill my system but it is so pity that cannot be mounted on
my Leica system for film shots.

The most important there is no tele-focal length range lens for my Leica
system. 2X of M4/3 system is good to make up the weakness of my Leica
system. The new M4/3 system draws my interest as its compact size, and I may
put my Leica & CV lenses on it. All in light weight & compact. I don't want
to put DSLR anymore again.

---
Michael