Re: [OM] Sign of Spring

Subject: Re: [OM] Sign of Spring
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 08:10:41 -0400
Yes, if it's not too much trouble, send the picture.  Our pond is
man-made too. the largest preformed plastic liner we could find, around
300 gallons. Thank you for the suggestion. We were looking for a way to
avoid using the hardware cloth (which, for those those who don't know,
is very coarse metal screening and an eyesore).
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977