Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2009

Subject: Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2009
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 00:01:52 +0800
To be honest, there is not much wrong with the 5D II, just the finder is
still not as good as the OM, it is critical to us using MF.

With digital I don't have the AF problem which delay my shots but I found I
fire much more than required (I believe everyone do) and this didn't create
more useful shots. I took 240 shots in this 45 minutes photo event where I
used to take 70-90 (2-3 roll) of film in the pass. For many of them I just
shoot before double confirmed the focus and make sure the post and my
composition is the best. I should have been more careful about each shot but
my finger didn't follow. I admit the time pressure is one of the reason but
more important is the 'film' is free. I know this bad habit can be corrected
but it is just not easy so I prefer a total OM system which will slow me
down.

C.H.Ling