Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2009

Subject: Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2009
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 18:18:29 -0400
Ummm... recall that the discussion was about multi-spot metering.
Nothing else.  A tactile machine only goes so far when taking lots of
different measurement.

The fact that I'm inspecting the histogram means that I have also taken
the picture.  I'm just evaluating whether it's good enough or not which
includes more than exposure.  And I don't need to count clicks.  I can
see shutter speed and aperture in the viewfinder with the metering
display showing +/- 2 stops in 1/3 stop increments.

OM's are very nice machines.  I know because I have about 10 of them.
But I almost don't use them anymore.

Chuck Norcutt