Re: [OM] Friday 13th

Subject: Re: [OM] Friday 13th
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 12:28:21 -0700
> From: "Sue Pearce" <of.crnepr@xxxxxxx>
>
> not the best friday the 13th in my life, but this helped!

Yea, what happened to you?

In my case, our volunteer worker said she was leaving, the building
inspector arrived with a "STOP WORK" order and said our $200 wood shed
would require a $300 building permit, and I ran up stairs to panic
screams to find that a pipe had burst under the kitchen sink, and the
pre-finished hardwood floor that some developer thought would be a
good idea was flooded -- now all the un-sealed ends are swelling and
buckling the finish. (Isn't that why they invented sanded wood floors?)

I would like to start that day over...

:::: I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but
World  War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -- Albert Einstein
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>