Re: [OM] Vivitar 2x-teleconverter for Hasselblad: RESULTS

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 2x-teleconverter for Hasselblad: RESULTS
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 11:56:29 -0400
Well, I thought I was at double or more since since the image resolution
was probably 500 ppi or less.  But I didn't know about the film grain
impact.  Anyhow, since the image is already scanned at 4000 ppi it
should only require downsizing and not rescanning.  But my little
experiment did show that grain was almost invisible when downsized to
31%... getting close to my 1000-1200 ppi... at least as final resolution.

Chuck Norcutt