Re: [OM] [OT] Does someone understand PC graphics cards?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Does someone understand PC graphics cards?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 16:30:16 -0400
I had assumed that if it could support the total pixel count as the
product of 2048x1536 that it would be capable of a common resolution
number with a different form factor.  But maybe not.  I also discovered
on EVGA's web site that the resolution maximums are different between
analog and digital outputs for the 128MB card.

This is one of the product pages from EVGA for the low cost 128MB card.
  There is phone number and email contact for product queries.  I would
suggest you call or write asking for which of their PCI cards will
support 1920x1080.
<http://www.evga.com/products/moreinfo.asp?pn=256-P1-N399-LX&pwindow=support&family=GeForce%206%20Series%20Family>

Chuck