Re: [OM] Scanning/sampling

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanning/sampling
From: ws <omls@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 19:44:50 -0400
Typically the scanner just uses 1 in 4 samples, but this could vary with
scanner model or more likely the software driving the scanner. I would
recommend always scanning at the native resolution of the scanner and post
processing if you are not sure. Take a look at
http://www.normankoren.com/Tutorials/MTF8.html for some examples.

'''Wayne