Re: [OM] DZ 70-300mm lens prices

Subject: Re: [OM] DZ 70-300mm lens prices
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:44:42 -0400
I thought maybe it was just exchange rate fluctuation but over the past
year the Yen has fallen about 3% relative to the dollar.  But there was
a lot of up/down churn in between.  Last August it was about 10% higher
than it is today.  Maybe it's just that demand exceeds supply for this
lens.  If not, they'll soon find out that raising prices in a
recessionary market it not the best thing to do.

Chuck Norcutt