Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: Charleroi to Alicante

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: Charleroi to Alicante
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 00:57:20 -0700
Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> Last week started in Belgium and finished in Alicante with some nice spring
> weather. There is also the usual attractive fishmonger, my uncles from France
> and the US, and much else:

Oops, no. 10 reminded me I meant to comment on no. 9.

One kind of image I quite like is the urban abstract. Alt. 14 is right
down my alley that way. Although I often like some life in urban images,
here, the man and dog break the lovely, strong, graphic lines of ramp
and stair. I think I'd prefer it without them.

I know I'm close to alone with this preference, as urban abstracts that
I love don't get much, if any response when posted. Still, I calls 'em
as I feels 'em.

An Abstract Moose