Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 10: Villajoyosa and Alicante

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 10: Villajoyosa and Alicante
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 01:23:20 -0700
Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> The main feature this week is a visit to the town of Villajoyosa, a few km up
> the coast, but nevertheless a place which I had not visited before. There is
> also the usual stuff from around where I live. There is even a lame attempt
> to copy HCB. It's all here:
>
> <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=203>
>
> And as always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.

The main selection is a big hit with me. The tableau is just great. The
young girl with outfit, boots and body language for someone older and
she knows she's hot. The boy not quite sure what's going on. But there
he is, in a possible future, with wife and two kids, still not sure what
hit him, but gamely playing along.

I know it's against Nathan's personal rules, but I like it enough to see
what it would look like with better light ( and without the annoying
white piece on the right).
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Wajsman/10.htm>

The car's a little unfortunate, but not too bad played down a bit. And I
like the rear view of those jeans a lot -  even better well lit. :-)

Moose