Re: [OM] Split image screen for 5DII

Subject: Re: [OM] Split image screen for 5DII
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 00:44:24 +0800
Dpreview mentioned the EE-S can be installed on 5D II but the exposure could
be different.

My eyes are not so good today, some judgement about focusing accuracy may
not be that reliable. The reworked M*nolta A900 screen actually didn't sit
very well inside the 5D II which caused some errors. After changing to EG-S
everything was ok, my previous complain on the 5D II MF system error was
wrong.

C.H.Ling