[OM] 5D2 resilience WAS Split image screen for 5DII

Subject: [OM] 5D2 resilience WAS Split image screen for 5DII
From: Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 19:11:57 +0000
On 19 Mar 2009, at 16:44, "C.H.Ling" wrote:
> After changing to EG-S
> everything was ok, my previous complain on the 5D II MF system error
> was
> wrong.
>
> C.H.Ling

Thankyou for writing this-I remembered your concerns and can stop
worrying about it now.

Other good news re the mk2 - I have dropped mine twice now onto a road
and a wood floor, both times from around 1.3 m and apart from having
to re-seat the focus screen assemblage both times there have been no
problems at all!

Tom

PS Yes, it is insured all risks :-)

>>> II.  The B&H ads for Canon screens show different model numbers