Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/03/2009: eye contact

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/03/2009: eye contact
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 08:34:06 -0600
Nathan,

I really like this image.
I like the keys dangling from the right hand of the lady on the left. I
really like the smoke showing in the shaft of sunlight.
I am enjoying the relaxed yet different stances of the male and female
who are conversing and obviously quite "into" what they are talking
about. And, of course, the eye contact from the lovely lady on the
viewer's right.

Often, when I get the chance to actually look at some images that are
posted here, I try not to read the comments (original poster's, and the
other viewers') because I want to have my own unique opinion and first
impression before becoming biased by what anyone else noticed or
thought. After I viewed this image, I read your comments, and was
pleasantly surprised to read that you were also enjoying the same things
about this image as I am.

Lovely!

Candace