Re: [OM] The ones that get away.

Subject: Re: [OM] The ones that get away.
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 21:00:04 -0400
When I was a teenager, my grandpa (not the one I have photos of on my
website) had a lake cottage where we went fishing a lot. One evening we
caught a bunch of Bluegills (a common fish in the USA, poplar with
fishermen). We were too tired to clean them so we left them in the floating
cage that we had in the water next to the pier. In the morning I heard
grandpa outside yelling: "Goddamned bird, its eating our fish!"

There was a heron standing on the pier pulling the still-living bluegills
out of our floating cage and eating them one by one until grandpa chased it
off the pier!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography