[OM] Swamp walk at the Big Cypress Gallery

Subject: [OM] Swamp walk at the Big Cypress Gallery
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 22:01:55 -0400
Thanks for posting them anyway, Chuck.  They were fun to see. I bet it
was a fun excursion.   Good luck with the scans.
FWIW, there is a new-new Portra 400-NC-3 that should scan more easily.
Even the 400 VC-2 clearly scanned better.

http://www.kodak.com/global/plugins/....22.5.14&lc=en

   I had some difficulty improving contrast, etc with a 160NC, but Moose
had an easy time of it with his profiling.  At least the  scan from the
Frontier was usable.

Mike