Re: [OM] Swamp walk at the Big Cypress Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] Swamp walk at the Big Cypress Gallery
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:46:58 +0800
If the film is processed and stored ok the color is quite accurate when
scanned (true with most color negatives I have scanned), the thing you need
to do is using level to bring the hightlight and shadow close to the ends
then use curve to adjust the contrast.

If the film is faded you need a "standard" frame with known black or white
point. Use manual color adjustment in Vuescan to get a standard setting for
the rest of other images on the same roll. It is especially important for
the landscapes where there is major green without any black and white point
for reference.

C.H.Ling