Re: [OM] The ones that get away.

Subject: Re: [OM] The ones that get away.
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:10:22 -0700
One of the places that I go to photograph is the Wild Animal park in San
Diego.  They have some Cheetahs that they feed so that the people in the
park can see them.  I was talking to one of the keeps and It seems that in
the adjoining inclosure they have some small spring Bok deer and they
occasionally jump over the fence into the cheetah enclosure and that shuts
down the feeding  of the cheetahs for that day.  I mentioned that that
would be cool to photograph and got a dirty look from the keeper.  John