Re: [OM] Swamp walk at the Big Cypress Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] Swamp walk at the Big Cypress Gallery
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 21:46:25 -0300
I'm afraid so ... I'm not too familiar with VueScan, but I'm starting
with it today.
I'd ceratinly try a well known E6.

So far, I observed that VueScan (which version are you using, Chuck?) -
lets, or should I say 'suggests' that you profile the scanner.
I was thinking of buying an IT8 card, go figure.
I am even thinking about how did I happen make an attempt to anything
without one, and without a monitor calibration colorimeter too < g >.

Fernando.