Re: [OM] Swamp walk at the Big Cypress Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] Swamp walk at the Big Cypress Gallery
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:48:35 +0800
I'm pretty sure E6 process here is much better controlled than C41.

The nature of slide is very different from negative, you may use a standard
profile for one film, I usually use a simple curve to reduce the blue of
Fuji RVP a little during scanning.

I believe you should start with a calibrated monitor first. After that if
you still have problem in matching the color of scan then you can consider
further tools.

C.H.Ling