Re: [OM] back to basics

Subject: Re: [OM] back to basics
From: Doug <doug9345@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:46:32 -0400
On Monday, March 23, 2009 02:55, siddiq@xxxxxxx wrote:
> a few shots, OM1n black (my first camera purchase, spring 1999),
> pretty sure on 28/3.5 (maybe one of them is on the 50/1.8 MIJ, both
> also part of the package that the OM1n came with). Fuji Superia 400,
> scanned to disc on Fuji Frontier.
>
> http://iddibhai.blogspot.com/2009/03/city.html

I like them all. For me the third one is clearly the winner. In number two I
find my eyes being drawn between the young lady in the lower left corner and
the islands of flowers in the upper left. I can't decide if this is an asset
or a liability. Since it keeps me looking at the photo and thinking about it,
having two subject is likely an asset
-Doug