Re: [OM] EPSON Stylus Photo R1900 on sale

Subject: Re: [OM] EPSON Stylus Photo R1900 on sale
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:29:03 -0400
I've thought about the R1900 but haven't pulled the trigger.  But this
is a good price.  It's about the same as Epson is asking for a refurb'd
version directly from them.  Here's the photo-i review
<http://www.photo-i.co.uk/Reviews/interactive/Epson%20R1900/page1.html>
dislikes: small cartridge size and color cast on B&W output but he
thinks that's fixable with a better profile.

Chuck Norcutt