Re: [OM] Swamp walk at the Big Cypress Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] Swamp walk at the Big Cypress Gallery
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:09:42 -0400
Well, I do have an IT8 target but how do I take a picture using 30 year
old already exposed film?  Or did I not understand your response?

I don't know how you can force your own exposure but you can lock the
exposure on the input tab after a given preview or scan.
<http://www.hamrick.com/vuescan/html/vuesc28.htm#inputlockexposure>
I suppose you could force a value indirectly by forcing the preview/scan
image area or you can adjust the exposure up or down or adjust curves on
the color tab.  I haven't tried it but I assume "lock exposure" would
lock those changes in as well.

Chuck Norcutt