Re: [OM] Swamp walk at the Big Cypress Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] Swamp walk at the Big Cypress Gallery
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <mark.marrlyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:14:48 -0600
You can also take a look for the Sidekick models from PhotoTherm.  They're
not as sexy as the Jobo units, but often can be found much cheaper.  I got
one for a song on e*ay a while ago, and while it was quite well used, after
a bit of cleaning, a few new o-rings, and some JB Weld it works perfectly.
 I haven't tried C41 yet, but for B&W and E6 I am very happy.  PhotoTherm
are still around (phototherm.com), and sold me a new PROM in order to do
7-step E6 instead of 4-step.
Mark