Re: [OM] venice beach drum circle

Subject: Re: [OM] venice beach drum circle
From: "siddiq@xxxxxxx" <siddiq@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:48:50 -0700

#9, the textures, beautiful. Low side light, accenting light and
shadow--initially I find myself fascinated by that, then soon follow
the tracks to the city (assuming we're looking up at santa monica?)

#16, because of the sun peeking between his dreads and head, and the
overall bright halo glow around this shirt, just separates him from
the dark, and the sun catching off his goatee (and bit of eyelashes,
and teeth). Good environmental portrait!

#22 has to be my favourite though, something about the multitude of
hands, reaching up for the sky, don't know just says something about
the human spirit.

Thanks for sharing.

/s