Re: [OM] Light at Home

Subject: Re: [OM] Light at Home
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 01:15:53 -0300
Although mine is East-West too, I prefer solstices - winter solstices,
when shadows are long.

Good you were able to have a quiet reflective time, alone by yourself.
Some degree of happiness is necessary.
These are not as frequent to me these days, but they shall come.
Those states of attention, are very subjective and one can train oneself
to get that cognitive function into a very loose mode.
I still doubt whether they could mean something to anyone but self. But
perception is broader and permeable.

Well, I liked the first landscape (after several comparisons, I chose
that one); and the TV reflection.
About this second picture, it was 'round 1990 when I shot half a roll of
KM when I saw how did the sun reflected on my TV screen.
Those slides came good, I had forgotten about them and didn't recognize
what they were when found them last.
Maybe I'd fetch them and try to scan the one I happen to like best.
First, I must return into good mutual understanding with my scanner -
we've been quarreling too much since I came back from the beach ... :)

Fernando.