Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: dogs and beach

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: dogs and beach
From: Nicoletta Da Ros <nicodaros@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 23:06:32 -0700
i love #4, reminds me of small villages in the south of italy, where
everything comes to a halt in the middle of the day, so silent and
empty, save for the sound of women washing the dishes after lunch and
the smell of coffee coming from the open windows...

and yay for the dogs too :) used to have a german shepherd, gaia. she
passed away two years ago today. and she *hated* it when other dogs
smelled her behind, she'd slap them! haha.

nico.