Re: [OM] Anniversary

Subject: Re: [OM] Anniversary
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 08:47:48 -0500

> With my darkroom now operating in full swing and me loving it, the
> OM-1n's are heaven. Until I get that 3Ti, that is :-)

Oh, what a bad influence I've been to the "weak" among you.   First the
35-80, now the OM-3Ti.  Wait till I really start promoting the T45.

You are not Alone Ken

But, yet I am alone--so very alone...

I have done the same as you. Perhaps even a step further, but then again, I
> have no commercial pressure to shoot digital.

I doubt that I would ever kill off digital entirely--even if I had no
business pressure. There are certain types of photography I enjoy doing
which I'd never go back to film for.  Bird photography being one.

I'm between darkrooms at the moment.  Note to self:  NEVER buy a house that
doesn't come with a space to be dedicated to a darkroom!  I never realized
how painful it is to not be able to print B&W in the darkroom. Digital B&W
just doesn't cut it for me.  My special art project cannot be completed till
my darkroom is restored.

AG